- This topic is empty.
- June 23, 2020 at 1:22 am #75712troscbambumKeymaster
easy application alternative to Microsoft Office 2019, 2016, 2013, offers 5 fully featured applications in one affordable, powerful and above all compatible office suite, specifically designed for the needs of businesses everywhere. Get straight to work with a completely familiar user interface that requires absolutely no retraining. Create, load from, edit and save to Microsoft® Office *.doc and *.docx, *.xls and *.xlsx, *.ppt and *.pptx, plus *.mdb files, Adobe® PhotoShop *.psd files, together with all other mainstream graphical formats.
Write – Word Processing
– Compatible with Microsoft® Word
– PDF or XPS export for your documents
– AutoSpelling, AutoCorrect & AutoText
– Vector Drawing layer, Autoshapes, Linked Frames & Tables
– Indexing, TOC, Sections, Task Panes & WriteFX effects
Spreadsheet – Spreadsheets
– Compatible with Microsoft® Excel
– PDF or XPS export for your spreadsheets
– Pivot Table Wizard, Vector Drawing layer, Autoshapes
– Over 250 built-in functions & 25 different chart types
– Set Print Area, Page Break Previews, Cell Property Pane
Presentation – Slideshow Presentations
– Compatible with Microsoft® PowerPoint
– PDF, XPS, HTML Web-Album & Image export for your slides
– Thumbnail Outliner, Slide Sorter & Master Slide View
– AutoShapes, Pictures, Charts & WriteFX effects
– Spell Checking & Thesaurus
Database – Database Management
– Compatible with Microsoft® Access 2003 and earlier
– PDF or XPS export for your database reports
– Advanced Query Designer and Relationship Manager
– Automatic or Wizard generation of Forms and Reports
– Interactive Mail-merge with Write & Spreadsheet
Write — Microsoft® Word compatible word processing
Gives you everything you need to create, edit and produce better-looking letters, reports, quotations, memos, mailings and newsletters. Write has all the features that you would expect from any top quality word processor — spell checker and thesaurus, bulleted and numbered lists, frames, tables, autocorrect, autospell, headers and footers, numerous paragraph and font options, interactive rulers, intelligent drag and drop editing, short-cut menus for easy text revision, the capacity to include graphics, spreadsheets and charts, plus a whole host of other essential features. Write also supports a wide range of file formats for export and import and is compatible with *.doc and *.docx file formats (Microsoft® Office 2019 and earlier).
Spreadsheet — Microsoft® Excel compatible spreadsheet
The perfect tool for managing all your numerical data, whether business information, home finances, complicated calculations or homework problems. To help you make sense of your figures, Ability incorporates all the essential elements users need from a spreadsheet program, as well as a range of advanced features — such as pivot tables and macros — to make working with numerical data as easy and clear as possible. Compatible with both *.xls and *.xlsx file formats (Microsoft® Office 2019 and earlier).
Presentation — Microsoft® Powerpoint compatible slideshow presentation
The ideal application for creating professional slideshow presentations, with a wide range of visual and text effects ensuring that your message is delivered with maximum impact. Make your presentations as simple or as sophisticated as you need with the combination of Ability’s familiar design interface and rich creative feature set enabling production of the highest quality presentations. Compatible with both *.ppt and *.pptx file formats (Microsoft® Office 2019 and earlier).
Database — Microsoft® Access compatible database
A powerful data management system that is perfect for storing and analysing structured data or information, including address books, inventories, customer and product lists, medical records, and any other data that can be usefully tabulated. Create and maintain detailed reports that display information filtered, sorted and grouped according to your precise needs and so make your analysis and decision-making easy. Compatible with *.mdb file formats (Microsoft® Office 2003 and earlier).
Photopaint — Adobe® Photoshop compatible photo and graphics editor
A feature-rich photo and image editor that will instantly feel familiar, both in interface and functionality, to users of Adobe® Photoshop. Its fundamental components include paint tools, colour palettes, brushes, selections, special effects filters and layers, delivering you the ability to create the exact graphical effects and edits required. Compatible with both Adobe® Photoshop *.psd and all other mainstream graphics file formats.
Save as PDF
As a major added benefit, create universally accepted Adobe® PDF files from within any relevant Ability application, allowing secure delivery of original documents and making it quick and easy to publish documents online.
22 june 2020, full..activated 10.0.3
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.